1. Lycopene is a carotenoid pigment found in some fruits and vegetables, and is directly responsible for their red color. The tomato is perhaps the vegetable with the highest concentration of this pigment, although it is also present in peppers, watermelons, apricots, pink grapefruit, guava, etc.
2. Contains vitamins A, B and C, a moisturizing and nourishing cocktail for the skin.
3. Its antioxidant properties make it a true ally for beauty and health. Protects human cells from oxidative stress produced by free radicals, directly responsible for ageing.
4. It also prevents and helps eliminate spots, both sun spots and age spots.
5. Finally, its excellent properties have been proven to visibly improve acne, psoriasis and atopic skin, gradually achieving new, completely purified and renewed skin.
There are many benefits of lycopene and our Trula Vict star product has it for you.